Naqshbandiya Foundation for Islamic Education

The Naqshbandiya Foundation for Islamic Education (NFIE) is a non-profit, tax exempt, religious and educational organization dedicated to serve Islam with a special focus on Tasawwuf(Sufism),

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Radiant Sandal of the Prophet (saws)- Mawlana Abd ar-Rahman Jami (RA)



The Radiant Sandal of the Prophet, May Allah shower peace & blessings on Him

Nur ad-Din Abd ar-Rahman Jami (1414-1492)
The Great Naqshbandi Sufi Scholar and Poet

Na'at

Tanam Farsooda jaa para
Ze Hijra Ya Rasul Allah
Dillam Paz Murda Aawara
Ze Isyaa. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!

My body is dissolving in your separation
And my soul is breaking into pieces. Ya Rasul Allah!
Due to my sins, My heart is weak and becoming enticed. Ya Rasul Allah!

Choon Soo’e Mun Guzar Aari
Manne Miskeen Zanaa Daari
Fida-E-Naqsh-E-Nalainat
Kunam Ja. Ya Rasul Allah!

When you pass by me
Then even in my immense poverty, ecstatically,
I must sacrifice my soul on your blessed sandal. Ya Rasul Allah!

Ze Jaame Hubb To Mustam
Ba Zanjeere To Dil Bustam
Nu’mi Goyam Ke Mun Bustum
Sukun Daa. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!

I am drowned in the taste of your love
And the chain of your love binds my heart.
Yet I don’t say that I know this language (of love). Ya Rasul Allahصلي الله عليه و سلم!

Ze Kharda Khaish Hairaanam
Siyaa Shud Roze Isyaanam
Pashemaanam, Pashemaanam,
Pashemaanam. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!

I am worried due to my misdeeds;
And I feel that my sins have blackened my heart. Ya Rasul Allah!
I am in distress! I am in distress! I am in distress! Ya Rasul Allah!

Choon Baazoo’e Shafaa’at Raa
Khushaa’I Bar Gunaagara
Makun Mahruume Jaami Raa
Daraa Aan. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!

Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم! When you spread your hands to intercede for the sinners,
Then do not deprive Jaami of your exalted intercession.

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Bilal Ahmad said...

Mashallah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home