Naqshbandiya Foundation for Islamic Education

The Naqshbandiya Foundation for Islamic Education (NFIE) is a non-profit, tax exempt, religious and educational organization dedicated to serve Islam with a special focus on Tasawwuf(Sufism),

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Rumi- " I am the slave of Quran as log as I have a soul I am dust on the road of Muhammad the one chosen"-- Professor Dr.Alan Godlas


Rumi:
I am the slave
of the Qur'an
as long as I
have a soul.
I am dust
on the road
of Muhammad,
the one chosen.
If someone
takes other than that
from my words,
I loathe him;
and with such words,
I am disgusted.
(From the Quatrains of Rumi)
من بنده قرآنم اگر جان دارم
من خاك ره محمد مختارم
گر نقل کند جز اين کس از گفتارم
بيزارم از او وز اين سخن بيزارم


Alan Godlas's photo.
From Dr.Alan Godlas's Facebook -Calligraphy with meanings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home