Naqshbandiya Foundation for Islamic Education

The Naqshbandiya Foundation for Islamic Education (NFIE) is a non-profit, tax exempt, religious and educational organization dedicated to serve Islam with a special focus on Tasawwuf(Sufism),

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Calligraphy Hadith - " Whoever visits my grave,it is necessary for me to intercede on her/his behalf" - Dr.Alan Godlas

"The Prophet (upon whom be peace) said, 'Whoever visits my grave, it is necessary for me to intercede on her/his behalf' " (Hadith of the Prophet in the Sunan of Daraqutni, Shu'ab al-imam of Bayhaqi) قال النبي عليه السلام: من زارَ قَبْرِي وَجَبَتْ لَهُ شَفَاعَتِي Qala n-nabi 'alayhi s-salam: man zara qabri, wajabat la-hu shafa'ati. A similar version is in the al-Mu'jam al-awsat and al-Mu'jam al-kabir of Tabarani: مَنْ زَارَ قَبْرِي بَعْدَ مَوْتِي كَانَ كَمَنْ زَارَنِي فِي حَيَاتِي "Whoever visits my grave after my death, it is as if s/he has visited me during my life."

Source:  Dr.Alan Godlas's Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home